Courses and onsite training courses take place in Germany, Canada, the U.S. and all over Europe.
Perl for Programmers
This course has been held as an online training course since March 2020. Further Information!
A Perl training course covering general Perl programming. It's a course in one day for programmers with experience in other programming languages like C, C++, Java, VB and other programming languages.
This is a beginner's course suitable for experienced programmers who want to learn about the different programming concepts of Perl
- History, how to install Perl, how to run scripts
- Basic I/O
- Scalar values and variables (numbers and strings)
- Control flow
- Lists and arrays (context)
- Hash (associative arrays)
- Regular expressions, pattern matching (a full day)
- Functions, subroutines
- Accessing files
- Interaction with the file system
- Error handling
- Processes and Signals
- Using references
- Using modules
- Using OOP style
- Installing modules on UNIX/Linux and on Windows systems
Courses take place on request.
The fees for this Perl course per day:
Please enquire for the current prices of this course!
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.