Courses and onsite training courses take place in Germany, Canada, the U.S. and all over Europe.
Fundamentals of Perl
This course has been held as an online training course since March 2020. Further Information!
A Perl training course covering general Perl programming. This course is a grounding in using the scripting language Perl as a Perl programmer, webmaster and/or system administrator. You'll learn about topics such as: regular expressions, lists, subroutines, hashes and references.
This is a beginner's course suitable for anyone wanting to use Perl for system administration, QA, Configuration Management and Web Programming.
- History of Perl
- Installing Perl
- Running scripts
- Basic I/O
- Scalar values and variables (numbers and strings)
- Control flow
- Lists and arrays (context)
- Hash (associative arrays)
- Regular expressions, pattern matching (a full day)
- Functions, subroutines
- Accessing files
- Interaction with the file system
- Error handling
- Processes and Signals
- Using references
- Using modules
- From Mon, 16th May, 2022 until Fri, 20th May, 2022 (5 days)
- From Mon, 18th Jul, 2022 until Wed, 20th Jul, 2022 (3 days)
3 - 5 days
The fees for this Perl course per day:
Please enquire for the current prices of this course!
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.