Courses and onsite training courses take place in Germany, Canada, the U.S. and all over Europe.
Python Course for Data Analysis and Machine Learning
This course has been held as an online training course since March 2020. Further Information!
You will learn Python in this course and you will also acquire the necessary knowlegde to analyze, visualize and present data by using Python and it modules Numpy, Matplotlib and Pandas. Another topics of this training course will be an introduction into machine learning, focusing both on the underlying theory and Python example implementations. The scikit learn toolkit will also be introduced.
This seminar can be run as an in-house training course as well, e.g. in England, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Netherland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Canada or Germany.
This course is intended for students who have basic python or programming background. The participants will acquire the necessary knowlegde to analyze, visualize and present data by using the Python modules Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib and Pandas.
- Python Course for Beginners
- Python Intensive Course
- Python for Engineers and Scientists
- Data Analysis with Python
- Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Python for Blockchain
- Python for Cryptography
- Python Text Processing Course
- Testing and test-automation in Python with Pytest
- Python and XML Course
- Python and C++ Course
- Python and Bash Programming
- Introduction to Tkinter
- Django Python Web Application Framework
The aim of Machine learning consists in enabling computers to learn without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning algorithms learn from example data. "Learn" means in this context the ability to automatically determine patterns and regularities from the learn data.
- Python Language
- The Python Philosophy
- Using the IPython shell and "Python notebook"
- Conditional Statements
- Data Structures: Lists, Tuples, Dictionaries, Sets
- Functions, recursive functions, decorators
- File Handling
- Modules and Packages: Using and Creating
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) with Python
- Data analysis, visualization and presentation
- Numpy and Scipy
- Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Terminology
- Introduction into Scikit
- k-nearest Neighbor Classifier
- Neural Networks from Scratch in Python
- Neural Networks with Scikit
- Introduction Naive Bayes Classifier
- Naive Bayes Classifier with Scikit
- Introduction into Text Classification using Naive Bayes
- Python Implementation of Text Classification
- From Mon, 23rd Jan, 2023 until Fri, 27th Jan, 2023 (5 days)
- From Mon, 13th Mar, 2023 until Fri, 17th Mar, 2023 (5 days)
- From Mon, 22nd May, 2023 until Fri, 26th May, 2023 (5 days)
- From Mon, 19th Jun, 2023 until Fri, 23rd Jun, 2023 (5 days)
- From Mon, 21st Aug, 2023 until Fri, 25th Aug, 2023 (5 days)
- From Mon, 2nd Oct, 2023 until Fri, 6th Oct, 2023 (5 days)
Duration of the course:
The fees for this Python course per day:
- Toronto, Canada:
- $464 per day (exclusive of HST)
- Lake Constance, Hemmenhofen, Germany:
- €329 per day (exclusive of VAT)
plus € 98 for full board and lodging in 4 star hotel
- €329 per day (exclusive of VAT)
- Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt, Berlin (Germany):
- €355 per day (exclusive of VAT)
- Zurich and Geneva (Switzerland):
- £355 per day (exclusive of VAT)
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.