Courses, seminars and onsite trainings take place in Germany, Canada, the U.S. and all over Europe.
Python & XML Training Course
XML (Extensible Markup Language) is a set of rules for encoding documents and data in machine-readable form. While Python is a powerful and easy to learn programming language with lots of XML processing solution. This training course combines two courses, i.e. both an introduction into XML for beginners and a complete Python training for novices.
This seminar is aimed at those who need both a course in XML and in Python.
Python is not just another language in the Jungle of programming languages. Python is a language which sticks out, because it is easy to learn and to read due to its clear syntax. Furthermore development is a lot faster with Python. Last but not least it runs on nearly any machine and operating system. The last point is very important in combination with XML. One of the main design aspects of XML have been data portability. Lots of XML processing solutions are available for Python. In this course you will both the fundamentals of Python and the concepts of XML. We use lots of practical examples and exercises to deepen your understanding of Python.
- Introduction in XML
- Roots of XML
- Definition of XML
- Advantages of XML
- XML in browsers and editors
- XML and rendering with CSS and XSL
- well-formed and valid XML documents
- DTD and XML Schemata
- XML in HTML with XSLT
- Introduction in Python
- Conditional Statements
- Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
- Functions and recursive functions
- File Handling
- Modules and Packages
- XML Processing with Python
- Automatic generation of XML documents
- DOM with Python
- Walking through XML trees
- Sax and Python
- From Mon, 25th Feb, 2013 until Fri, 1st Mar, 2013 (5 days)
- From Mon, 18th Mar, 2013 until Fri, 22nd Mar, 2013 (5 days)
- From Mon, 22nd Apr, 2013 until Fri, 26th Apr, 2013 (5 days)
- From Mon, 6th May, 2013 until Fri, 10th May, 2013 (5 days)
- From Mon, 17th Jun, 2013 until Fri, 21st Jun, 2013 (5 days)
- From Mon, 19th Aug, 2013 until Fri, 23rd Aug, 2013 (5 days)
- From Mon, 23rd Sep, 2013 until Fri, 27th Sep, 2013 (5 days)
- From Mon, 28th Oct, 2013 until Fri, 1st Nov, 2013 (5 days)
- From Mon, 11th Nov, 2013 until Fri, 15th Nov, 2013 (5 days)
- From Mon, 9th Dec, 2013 until Fri, 13th Dec, 2013 (5 days)
Duration of the course:
The fees for this course:
439,- € per day (exclusive of VAT)
(The total amount includes 339,- € for the course and 100,- € for board and lodging)
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.