Courses and onsite training courses take place in Germany, Canada, the U.S. and all over Europe.
Fundamentals of Perl
A Perl training course covering general Perl programming. This course is a grounding in using the scripting language Perl as a Perl programmer, webmaster and/or system administrator. You'll learn about topics such as: regular expressions, lists, subroutines, hashes and references.
This is a beginner's course suitable for anyone wanting to use Perl for system administration, QA, Configuration Management and Web Programming.
- History of Perl
- Installing Perl
- Running scripts
- Basic I/O
- Scalar values and variables (numbers and strings)
- Control flow
- Lists and arrays (context)
- Hash (associative arrays)
- Regular expressions, pattern matching (a full day)
- Functions, subroutines
- Accessing files
- Interaction with the file system
- Error handling
- Processes and Signals
- Using references
- Using modules
- From Mon, 6th Feb, 2017 until Fri, 10th Feb, 2017 (5 days)
- From Mon, 22nd May, 2017 until Fri, 26th May, 2017 (5 days)
- From Mon, 4th Sep, 2017 until Fri, 8th Sep, 2017 (5 days)
- From Mon, 6th Nov, 2017 until Fri, 10th Nov, 2017 (5 days)
Duration of the course:
The fees for this Perl course per day:
Please enquire for the current prices of this course!
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.